Tuesday 28 February 2012

On our cupboard shelves

Dancing Angels Flowering Tea

As I was cleaning the kitchen a couple of days ago I started thinking about the kind of food I enjoy eating during this time of the year: soups and baked goods to warm up a cold day, pasta with seasonal vegetables + winter salads to please my taste buds and provide a quick and healthy meal, apple cakes and chocolate desserts to treat myself and my family on cloudy and rainy afternoons...

I also considered the ingredients I am naturally drawn to in order to boost my energy and brighten up any blue mood, the kind of comfort food we need to store on our cupboard shelves every now and then.

I obviously made a list of those ingredients, and here is what I came up with:



Some of these ingredients, such as hazelnut butter and coconut milk, have only recently made their way to our cupboard shelves,but I am nonetheless very happy to have introduced them in our daily diet.

Comfort food. Winter cravings.
What kind of goods have you stocked on your cupboard shelves?
I would love to hear from you.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...